Sunday, January 2, 2011

December Walking Progress



61.95 miles left to go. How important would it be to me to attain my goal?

Well, motivation was still lacking and sleep was feeling good. The first four weeks of the month, I only walked 4 days. Yes, that's right, I was a lazy bum.

Then, Christmas passed and I saw that I had less than a week to reach my goal. So, I tied on the shoes, loaded Voddie Baucham sermons on the mp3 player and got moving!

Monday, the 27th, I logged in 12.26 miles.

Tuesday, the 28th, I logged in 11.68 miles.

Wednesday, the 29th, I logged in 16.53 miles. Somewhere in here is when Samuel said, "Mommy is determined!", and he was right.

Thursday, the 30th, I totaled a mere 8.26 miles and made my goal with a total for the year of 700.02 miles!!!!!!!!

Do you know how far that is? That's like me walking from Satsuma to Boca Raton, FL!

Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what an accomplishment! I'm SO impressed!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shelbi! This time last year it was only a dream.

    ReplyDelete