Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Homemade Peanut Butter

Why do I want to make homemade peanut butter? I mean, peanut butter isn't one of those foods that's loaded with lots of extra ingredients that you can't pronounce, so why?

Well, maybe because I can.

And, it's so easy.

We got a Vitamix blender a few months back to use to make all of Lydia's food. The Vitamix makes peanut butter so fast and easy that now I just make it instead of buying it. We keep a large can of peanuts on hand all the time, anyway. So, why not just use some of them to make peanut butter? So, I do!



It's as simple as scooping or pouring some peanuts into the blender, turning it on, using the tamper to make sure the peanuts get all ground up, and scrape out the freshly made peanut butter.


Homemade peanut butter. It's good!


No comments:

Post a Comment