Monday, October 4, 2010

Found!

I found it!


My camera cord, the one I use to get pictures off the camera and onto the computer, had been missing since early August, until this afternoon.

From time to time over the past weeks, Ed and I have looked and looked for it, to no avail.

This afternoon, as I moved something in my bedroom, ta-da! there it was! It had been there all along, of course, if I'd only looked in that one spot.

Why couldn't I find it before now? Well, because it was in my messy bedroom, of course. You know, the bedroom that was crisp, clean, and neat after I painted it back in the spring.

Back then , I vowed to keep it neat because it was so enjoyable that way. It was a relaxing place to be when it was like that.

But, life happens. Other things demand my attention. People demand my attention. I get interrupted. I lay something down that needs to be dealt with and there it stays as something seemingly more important rears it's head. After that, it's on to the next thing and the thing that needed attention just a little while ago lays forgotten. So it goes, day after day, and before you know it, a neat and tidy room is junked up once again. Sigh...


No comments:

Post a Comment