Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May Running Progress



The flies have continued to be a bother, but I think maybe, just maybe, there aren't quite so many of them as there were before.

As the weather gets warmer, I've taken to getting out earlier. I see this as being necessary as the summer approaches and it gets hotter and hotter. 10 degrees can make a big difference in how uncomfortable it feels outside.

During the month of May, I walked or ran (mostly walked) 64.01 miles. My total for the year so far is 281.83 miles. That leaves 418.17 more miles to go to reach my goal of 700 miles for the year. It's a goal I think I'll reach, Lord willing.


The pepper spray that I carry in my pocket hasn't been needed. Seems some people are keeping better control of their dogs. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment