Monday, February 22, 2010

Locked Out


A couple of weeks ago, a little boy (whom I won't name), continued to show his interest in locks. Mainly, it seemed, he had been interested in the fact that a locked door held the power to keep someone out or let them in, whichever you desired.

On that Saturday afternoon, Ed called me while I was at the drugstore. He told me that I needed to come home because everyone had been locked out of the house by someone. Someone had been in the house while his siblings were all outside playing together. Dad walked out to the garage and that's when someone saw the chance to show his power. He locked them all outside.

While I was driving home, Sarah was able to talk someone into unlocking the door.

I arrived home to find the door had been opened and life was back to normal.

You can see a sheepish picture of someone below. Do you know who it was?


1 comment: